Community Engagement Coordinator (HIRED)
At Barings, we are as invested in our associates as we are in our clients. We recognize those who work diligently for us and reward them for personal and professional integrity, communication skills, distinct competencies and expertise in specific strategies, ability to collaborate as a team member and true dedication to the interests of our clients. We thank you for your interest in joining the Barings team and invite you to explore our current employment opportunities.
Barings is looking for a Community Engagement Coordinator to organize and grow Barings’ community engagement initiatives. This person will collaborate with Barings’ charitable giving committee to develop partnerships with community organizations. This position will report to the Chief of Staff. The regular schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., although some nights and weekends will be required for special events.
• Assist in execution of charitable engagements.
• Serves as additional point of contact for community requests and engagement.
• Assist in the onboarding process for each partnership and ensures milestones are met.
• Support event and volunteer coordination, providing additional support on-site as needed.
• Collaborate with internal resources throughout each partnership life cycle.
• Maintain database of grant requests, engagement and impact.
• Support production of reports and presentations.
• 1-3 years of experience in non-profits or volunteer leadership roles.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Self-starter, takes ownership of projects.
• Ability to collaborate.
• Successfully builds and maintains strong relationships.
• Willing to work evening and weekends as necessary.
Barings is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Age/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.