The Charlotte Montessori School is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support school leadership in day to day tasks. This person must be highly organized, charismatic and energetic. This position is full-time with benefits.
Areas of responsibility:
• Interact with parents, children and teachers with positivity.
• Supporting the director and assistant director with office work as needed.
• Coordinating school functions such as book fair and other outside vendors and events.
• General scheduling of staff and updating school calendar.
• Parent communication.
• Record keeping
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
• High-level skill in organization, possessing the ability to multitask, prioritize and meet multiple deadlines running concurrently.
• Minimum of 2 years administrative office experience.