PR and Marketing Executive
We are a distribution company based in Charlotte, NC specializing in luxury products. We are looking to hire a Public Relations/Marketing Executive for our growing team. The position is responsible for strategizing and building press and marketing opportunities for our company and the brands we represent through both trade and consumer leads.
What you will do:
• Create and implement public relations strategy to increase the company’s and brand exposure.
• Advertising and creatives.
• Social media and social media marketing.
• Driving sales growth for existing clients and targeting new customers.
• Responsible for creating and sending customer email blasts.
• Network and develop professional relationships.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will have 5 years plus experience working in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a passion for luxury goods, marketing and PR. You will have excellent social media skills, be familiar with creating customer advertisements and creatives, experience designing and maintaining websites and bring with current press contacts in the consumer and luxury marketplace including both consumer and trade magazines, newspapers, bloggers and tv and radio journalists.
This role will require you to be present at company trade shows where we present our products to high-end stores and department stores so a drive for sales is an advantage. This position would suit a positive, enthusiastic ‘all-rounder’ and someone that wants to get involved in many aspects of our growing company.
You need to be a team player with a positive attitude, have first class customer service skills, be detail oriented and organized and knowledgeable on current PR and marketing trends and tools. The position will include supporting others in the office and helping with general administrative duties.
Required skills and experience:
• Degree in public relations, marketing, business or similar discipline.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Previous work experience in public relations and marketing.
• Press database contacts in consumer and trade luxury products.
• Microsoft Office.
• This is a full-time position Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Salary offered is $40,000-$55,000 depending on experience.
• Company healthcare offered.
• Discretionary yearly bonus.