The Copywriter will report to a Marketing Manager and will be responsible for producing engaging, accurate product and company marketing content in the SnapAV “voice of the customer” online and in print. This position requires a high attention to detail, strong Voice of Customer and experience with presenting original ideas to leadership that align with business objectives. The copywriter will be a creative, sharp, dedicated and ambitious individual who wants to make a high impact.
• Interpret business needs and develop messaging concepts that meet them.
• Brainstorm, develop and conceptualize new innovative ideas to contribute toward departmental initiatives while maintaining corporate branding in all materials.
• Write copy for product launches and campaigns, including product descriptions, product features and benefits, landing pages, web banners, emails and press releases.
• Write copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, postcards, direct mail pieces, print and digital ads, posters and other marketing support materials.
• Edit and proofread marketing and company content.
• Learn and understand our company’s products, services and branding in order to be able to create dynamic marketing pieces.
• Learn and understand our current customers and what it takes to market to them effectively.
• Communicates with stakeholders on project status and milestones.
• Research and comprehend current and developing marketing and communication trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing or relevant field.
• 2+ years of agency or in-house copywriting experience.
• A portfolio of previous work.
• Prior writing experience in audio/visual equipment or similar technical field.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.