Senior Marketing Coordinator (HIRED)
Every member of the Rodgers team shares one cohesive mission: to build buildings with purpose, to build relationships with integrity, to build people who lead and to build community with care. Our core values are the foundation for our growth and if you are looking to help build our community with your time and talent, join our team.
Rodgers is looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing and Communications team. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, this role will work closely with the Business Development team in support of the organization’s Business Development strategies and goals.
Key responsibilities for this position may include:
Marketing and business development
• Create and prepare proposal materials in compliance with brand standards for RFQs, RFPs, client interviews, presentations, brochures and other marketing materials.
• Provide guidance and support to proposal teams on interview preparation and presentation development.
• Update and maintain databases and boilerplate content including accurate information for work-in-progress listings, resume updates and project descriptions.
• Design and/or coordinate preparation of graphics for proposals and presentations.
• Coordinate with project teams on award narratives and submittals, research and maintain calendar of award opportunities.
• Schedule final and in-progress photography, project closeout materials and other final project support for active and/or completed projects.
Communications and branding
• Communicate the mission, vision and values of Rodgers through various marketing and communication efforts including project support materials, website content, award submissions and social media content.
• Ensure communication strategies are consistent and reflect the organization’s strategic vision and that the brand is appropriately represented across all communication channels.
• Assist in organization and coordination of materials for project events, tradeshows and conferences, event support as necessary.
• Assist marketing peers with planning and coordination of special events, promotional and brand marketing, advertising and content creation.
• Other duties as required.
Qualifications and skills:
• Degree in Marketing or Communication Studies.
• 3-5 years experience providing marketing services, preferably in the A/E/C industry.
• Strong writing and editing skills in technical and creative writing.
• Proficient in Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
• Experience with SalesForce is preferred, but not required.
• Graphic design experience preferred.
• Good organizational skills.
• Collaborative work style.
• Detail-oriented with strong time management skills.