Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Tech Talent South is a small but fast-growing company where you’ll get the opportunity to wear many hats very early on. When you join the team at TTS, you join a family of employees, students, alumni and community members across all of our US locations actively looking to learn something new and do something big through tech. We are always looking to add resourceful problem solvers to our team who have an empathetic ear and a passion for community. A successful team member at Tech Talent South is someone who is very hands-on, willing to roll up their sleeves, execute and deliver.
Tech Talent South is a leader in corporate training solutions, working with clients of all sizes to support their talent and growth goals. As our team and client list grow we are looking to expand to the team that supports the success of our client engagements.
• Develop, nurture and grow a portfolio of 3-5 key accounts.
• Establish and mature customer adoption within the organization.
• Partner with Sales to ensure a common revenue growth goal for your portfolio of accounts.
• Identify additional opportunities for training within Key accounts such as other business units.
• Drive customer engagement and satisfaction feedback.
• Proactively engage with customers to assess, clarify and validate success criteria to ensure expectations are appropriate and delivery is successful.
• Attend strategic business reviews and steering committee meetings that are meaningful and relevant to the customer’s strategic business goals and objectives.
• Coordinate the involvement of other TTS personnel including executive leadership, sales, support, services, marketing and product development to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
• Lead in customer escalations and negotiate a resolution.
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of company curriculum and services.
• 3-5 years experience managing clients, preferably enterprise size.
• Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with an ability to effectively connect with and relay information to all levels of the customer’s organization.
• BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred.
• Must be able to build strong rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach.
• Experience with Hubspot or other CRM, Customer Success or Project Portfolio Management applications.
Tech Talent South is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer.