Real Estate Operations Analyst
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you every step of the way. We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
We’re looking for a Real Estate Operations Analyst to help us coordinate our listing preparation services and manage our real estate listings once they are on the market to ensure we sell quickly for the best price while continuing to delight our clients.
What you’ll own:
• Coordinate home preparation activities and services with Knock Project Managers and contractors to ensure required repairs are completed on houses prior to listing on the market.
• Ensure required documentation is completed prior to listing on the market.
• Manage Knock’s listings once they are on the market.
• Continually evaluate market conditions, comparable properties, days on market, pricing and feedback from buyers utilizing Knock’s platform.
• Based on your analysis and data, implement changes to price, property descriptions and online campaigns to optimize days on market and sale price.
• Respond to buyer agent inquiries, analyze offers and provide recommendations to the listing agent.
Required skills and experience:
• Expert analytical skills and proven experience using data-driven approach to develop strategies and recommendations.
• Super organized with the ability to tackle multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to communicate internally and externally with clients and buyer agents Real estate is a 24/7 business, ability to work nontraditional hours is a must.
• Real estate experience, especially in the marketing and valuation of homes.
• Experience in residential real estate construction.
• Real estate license strongly preferred.
• You are a team player and have a natural ability to collaborate well with others within your team and across the organization at large.
• You’re adaptable to new situations, love dynamic change and think on your feet.
• You’re resourceful, decisive and hold yourself accountable for the customer experience.
• You possess outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time.
• You live by our Popsicle values and always do the right thing.
• You’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go.
What we can offer you:
• An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives.
• You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
• Competitive cash and equity compensation, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time.
• We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh and Dallas-Fort Worth with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 17 different states.
• This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things.
Knock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Knock are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.