Commercial Mortgage Banking Producer
Medalist Capital arranges commercial real estate financing from its offices in Charlotte, Raleigh, Charleston (SC) and Atlanta for projects located predominately in the Southeast but throughout North America. Learn more at our website.
Medalist Capital is seeking an experienced real estate finance professional to arrange debt solutions for commercial properties across all product types. Responsibilities include procuring new business on the sponsorship side, negotiating and structuring credit terms utilizing an extensive lender pool and closing commercial real estate loans. The ideal candidate will have a commercial real estate network and/or a demonstrable aptitude in generating new client relationships
What we do:
• Medalist represents 27 of the nation’s most active and competitive institutional real estate lenders.
• Projects range in size from $1 million to over $345 million.
• Very competitive performance-based compensation package featuring base salary with unlimited earnings potential based on production.
• Correspondent relationships with the nation’s most competitive lenders.
• Over $1 billion of financings closed annually with a $2.5 billion servicing portfolio.
• No geographic restrictions on originating transactions.
• 5+ years’ experience in commercial real estate lending arena (preferably in mortgage banking).
• Proven revenue generation and the ability to hit the ground running based on prior relationships.
• Ability to analyze, negotiate and structure debt and equity transactions for commercial real estate.
• Strong business development, communication and negotiation skills.
• Self- motivated, team oriented and strong time management skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree – preferred in Finance, Business or Real Estate.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and One Note.