Inventory Fulfillment Analyst (HIRED)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowe’s.com.
The primary purpose of this role is to perform trade-off analysis to support replenishment decision-making to meet or exceed service, cost, inventory targets and proactively manage replenishment flow within capacity constraints. The Inventory Fulfillment Analyst uses inventory network optimization models to estimate the impact of specific recommendations while controlling for factors like the capacity of supply chain nodes. The position actively monitors analytical tools and key performance indicators to benchmark planning and logistics performance and to identify opportunities for improvement
• Develops reporting metrics and presents data with a clear point of view so those insights can be used to help drive business strategy.
• Analyzes and implements a constraint-based fulfillment network that improves supply chain flow and minimizes the delivery lead time.
• Constructs business cases and develops strategies for alternative flow path recommendations.
• Collaborates with inventory planning teams and flow control tower to ensure inventory operations activities are adequately planned and scheduled based on changes to capacity and implement improvements where possible.
• Uses analytical tools and processes to improve replenishment settings and level loading.
• Performs vendor, transportation and distribution center level loading to improve replenishment baselines.
• Leads cross-functional inventory flow improvement projects that require the ability to influence without authority, providing consistency across the fulfillment teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering OR 8+ years of Experience with at least two components of the full supply chain network (transportation, distribution centers, fulfillment, planning, engineering).
• Experience with analytical tools including JDA/Manugistics, Microstrategies, Teradata, DART, etc.
• Master’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering.
• 6+ years of Experience with the full Supply Chain network.