Carolina Handling is one of the leading material handling companies in the Southeast United States. Starting off in a gas station as a two-person crew, we’ve proudly grown our team to nearly 570 associates spread throughout five states. We live by the motto of treating our associates the same way we treat our customers: with the highest level of service possible. We enjoy a family-like culture of giving back to the community, celebrating our associates’ milestones and having fun.
What you will do:
• Compile time and payroll data for completeness and accuracy, including but not limited to: garnishments, time off, deductions, 401(k), etc.
• Work with department managers regarding any outstanding items related to payroll.
• Process weekly, semi-monthly, monthly commission, bonus and other off-cycle payrolls using ADP Vantage.
• Prepare and distribute timely and accurate labor and statistical reports.
• Process advice to pay related to Short Term Disability.
• Preparation of all unemployment.
• Primary back-up to the front desk/switchboard.
• Responsible for preparation of federal, state and other legal compliance reporting.
Who you are:
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
• A service-oriented individual who strives to exceed customer expectations.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Someone who has a strong math aptitude.
• A professional with three to five years of ADP experience.
What we offer:
• Paid holidays and vacation.
• 401(k) and profit sharing.
• Tuition reimbursement.