Coach, Economic Mobility (HIRED)
• Assesses and coaches to establish and support ongoing healthy work/life habits, social and family supports and emotional well-being, integral to the creation of successful career path development, educational plan(s) and increased financial stability.
• Conducts coaching sessions with established coaching guidelines and standards, that enable clients with varying needs, abilities and socio-economic backgrounds advance through barriers, achieve identified goals and increase self-efficacy.
• Facilitate learning and results by creating awareness, designing action steps, planning, goal-setting, managing process and providing accountability as part of a long-term stabilization plan.
• Develop client problem-solving, conflict resolution and critical thinking skills.
• Operate in full compliance with data-entry requirements to evaluate clients’ success and provide the necessary information to leverage strategic partnerships.
• Work in a cross-functional team environment that includes both internal and external partners who all have a specific role in holistic planning with the clients and their families.
• Administer and interpret assessments with the client and their family in the creation and implementation of the client’s plan.
• Compiles and completes program reports as needed by the Program Manager, Economic Mobility.
Education and/or experience:
• A high school diploma or GED is required. A bachelor’s degree in psychology or a related field.
• At least 3 years of professional coach-specific experience.
• Or the equivalent combination of education and experience.