Analyst – Redevelopment (HIRED)
Asana Partners is a real estate investment company that creates value through acquisition, enhancement and operation of distinctive retail properties in dynamic urban markets in the United States. We recruit professionals with proven experience, a deep understanding of the industry, the ability to think independently and a track record of doing business the right way. For additional information about Asana Partners, visit our website.
What you will do:
• Work as part of the Development Team to execute the redevelopment, repositioning and construction management of fund assets per the value creation strategies.
• Be responsible for assisting to contract and coordinate with third-party partners and consultants to manage the project intent, budget, schedule and overall delivery based on these strategies.
• Partner with the Leasing and Asset Management Teams to manage documents control, leasing timelines and to assist in coordinating tenant upfit activities.
• Partner with the Development, Investments, Asset Management and Leasing Teams to execute the redevelopment and repositioning of assets based on the value creation strategies.
• Assist in estimating project costs and durations based on schematic design information for use in leasing and budgeting.
• Assist the Development Team in managing third-party consultants, including but not limited to architects, engineers and general contractors throughout the life of a project.
• Work with Asset Management to manage logistics and tenant coordination for on-site work and construction.
• Partner with the Leasing Team to create and review tenant work letters and other lease exhibits to ensure Tenant upfit requirements align with the value creation strategies.
• Coordinate with Tenants to oversee the project delivery of tenant upfit work including design, budgeting, construction and turnover. Maintain necessary documentation to meet lease requirements.
• Track all relevant project timelines, critical milestones, tenant deadlines and budgets to assist in organization and reporting of Redevelopment and Tenant Improvements project.
• Bachelor’s Degree in real estate, business, finance, engineering or related field. MBA or Master’s degree in real estate, engineering, architecture or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in real estate, developments, redevelopments, construction or design.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Critical thinker with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated and capable of effective independent judgment.
• Acute attention to detail and passion for quality.
• Strong organizational and process skills.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple, complex projects.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project.
• Frequent travel.
Asana Partners is an equal opportunity employer.