Digital Implementation Manager
The Digital Implementation Manager will be accountable for implementing the digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for our client’s digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile applications. This role is responsible for supporting all advanced platform implementations (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360 Suite and other marketing automation platforms) as well as tagging, testing and ad hoc troubleshooting. This position will work closely with our Client Engagement team and help develop and grow the implementation services function within MSIGHTS.
• Centralize digital tracking, analytics and associated data quality for Clients.
• Implement Google Tag Manager to effectively track and analyze product and marketing activities.
• Manage project scope, timelines and budgets.
• Create and update documentation related to client’s analytics needs and tag implementation requirements.
• Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms and identify how they impact existing clients.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including agency partners and ensure they are following analytics and measurement best practices.
• Tools used include GA 360, Google Data Studio, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft Suite (advanced excel), etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 4-5 years business experience with at least 2-3 years digital analytics and implementation experience.
• Working knowledge of Google360 and tag management platform (GTM) – Certification is preferred.
• Experience creating and maintaining data monitoring processes.
• Strong communications skills — both written and verbal — to lead internal teams and the ability to work well with varying levels of client-side management.
• Must be detail oriented, committed to quality and client-focused, all while being flexible and entrepreneurial in a fast-paced work environment. To be successful, this position requires someone wanting to take the initiative with macro direction.
• Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Access a plus.
• Salary commensurate with experience.
• FTE benefits include health insurance, flexible work schedule, generous benefits, on-going professional development and opportunity to directly impact and shape a fast-growing software/marketing services company.
Please note that by submitting your resume and other personal information (“Information”), you voluntarily acknowledge and agree that MSIGHTS Inc. may process your Information for the limited extent of evaluating employment opportunities. You further consent to the transfer of such Information to third parties where such disclosure is in the normal course of business and/or for the evaluation of potential staffing opportunities.