Associate Campaign Coordinator
What you will do:
Responsible for project and logistic assistance for all aspects of the total revenue campaign.
• Provide support to the total revenue campaign program working directly with the CRO Campaign and Campaign Coordinator to meet and exceed revenue goals.
• Support management of participating campaign teams of volunteers.
• Management of investor accounts by adhering to the service level standards set be the chamber.
• Manage logistics associated with planning and executing as well as tracking registration for all reward sessions, campaign special events and meetings.
• Enter all sponsorship and trade data that will be sold through campaign into database and work with accounting department to maintain product accuracy and update as needed.
• Create and maintain content for weekly campaign newsletter to include team totals, reward session invitation, calendar of campaign events, product spotlight and message from the team.
• Maintain accuracy of campaign team and volunteer information in membership database.
• Support execution of all volunteer activities and events that correlate with Campaign including but not limited to team recruitment, volunteer training, volunteer stewardship, reward sessions.
• Oversee the collection and compilation of information and photographs for the production of the annual Campaign Review.
• Support Campaign Coordinator with corporate golf outing logistics, including registration tracking, sponsor follow up, event set up/clean up and day-of-event runner.
• Coordinate all logistics for signage for all golf tournaments including hole signs, banners and in-house signage.
• Coordinate all logistics for sponsored logo items for all golf tournaments – including communications with logo item sponsors and promotions companies as well as coordinating transportation of items to golf courses and assembly of promotional golf bags.
• Support Campaign Coordinator with coordination of all revenue-generating executive dinner logistics as fulfillment of products for Campaign. Responsibilities include registration tracking, sponsor follow up, event set up/clean up and day-of-event runner.
• Additional duties that may be directed from the CRO or Campaign Coordinator.
How you will be evaluated:
• Yearly review with Director of Campaign.
• Established by Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Financial Officer following Annual Review.