Investor Relations Manager
The Investment Team is dedicated to serving our members with the opportunities and programming options to aid in their success. Investor Relations Managers (IRMs) are trusted advisors on how to engage and utilize the chamber’s offerings. IRMs serve as investor advocates assisting the chamber in delivering market relevant programming and ensuring exceeded investment expectations. The Investment Team is an integral part of educating and delivering the benefits to business leaders in the Charlotte community.
What you will be doing:
• Making investors happy.
• Learning and sharing knowledge/opportunities passionately with investors.
• Facilitating new investment and working with new investor’s to deliver above their expectations.
• Listening and identifying upsell opportunities and ensuring renewals.
• Sharing enhancement ideas and member feedback with the experience team.
• Maintaining a pipeline and book of business database with complete data to keep our records as current as possible
• 4-year college degree preferred.
• 1-4 years of experience in sales, account management or similar client-facing role (preferred).
• Deeply committed to making investors love us – satisfaction isn’t good enough.
• Chameleon-like personality and the natural ability to foster and grow relationships.
• Hungry to pursue new business for the chamber across our existing investor base.
• Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively: must be comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn new programs.
• Enjoys getting out of the office for meetings and has daily access to a reliable vehicle.
• Expert at juggling dozens of competing demands and managing limited time.
• Team-oriented and eager to act aggressively to get things done for our members.
• Act as a liaison between our investors and internal chamber team members.
• Passionate about being part of the success of the Charlotte business community.