Business Development Associate
CCG is a fast-growing company and our Business Development team is focused on driving company growth and adding new customers. The Business Development Associate is the single-point-of-contact for the entire relationship between CCG and its clients. The primary focus of the Business Development Associate is to grow business within CCG’s existing customers and develop business opportunities with new customers. As the market-level expert, the Business Development Associate markets CCG’s services through education and training sessions on the intersection of two important and difficult topics: HVAC Systems and Property Insurance.
CCG’s in-depth, company training program will prepare you and excite you for the day-to-day operations of this role. All training is conducted in-house where you will get hands-on experience and learn all facets of our business. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to build relationships, is competitive, intrinsically motivated and works proactively to exceed goals.
• Develop strategies to grow existing accounts by evaluating customer use history.
• Generate and expand new business opportunities through inquiries/requests, emails and follow-up.
• Identify customer needs and communicate/market CCG’s solutions.
• Implement sales campaigns, close sales and work to achieve quotas.
• Conduct presentations and provide service overviews online and in-person to property adjusters.
• Manage relationships and engage with new and existing clients to ensure satisfaction.
• Facilitate customer on-boarding.
• Work closely with the CCG Executive Team and Marketing Department on business development.
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes on the insurance industry.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of experience in a sales or sales support role and/or 3+ years in customer service, public speaking or training role.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and ambitious.
• Excellent customer service, organization and written/verbal communication skills.
• Strong phone presence.
• Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to pass a federal and criminal background check.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by CCG for this position now or in the future.
• Competitive compensation package.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Matching 401k plan.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with endless opportunities.