Director of Customer Success
Passionate about customer success? Fast-paced and growing startups? Building a team? RealRecruit is funded, profitable and one of the fastest growing software platforms in collegiate athletics. Our campus partners span all FBS conferences including the ACC, SEC, Big 12, BIG10 and PAC-12 and we are expanding rapidly.
As a result, we need a proven leader that will own Customer Success at RealRecruit. Your job will be to ensure that all existing and future partners are successful with RealRecruit. You will be responsible for defining, building and ultimately scaling the customer’s journey from purchase to production and ensure that it is smooth and well managed. You will help drive the creation of our product Knowledge Base. You will also monitor on-going customer health and establish a cadence for interactions that ensure each partner is fully optimized on their solutions. In summary, your job is to ensure that we deliver value to our partners.
You can expect to often:
• Serve as the liaison between RealRecruit and our Collegiate Athletic Department partners.
• Onboard and train new campus partners on RealRecruit.
• Manage ongoing needs effectively to drive high customer retention and loyalty.
• Drive customer adoption and awareness of RealRecruit solutions through education and continuous learning.
• Guide customer use of available knowledge base and online support tools.
• Monitor and manage customer satisfaction and customer health.
• Leverage third-party applications to track utilization of existing and new product releases.
You might be a good fit if you have:
• A passion for customer success and laser focus on providing customer value.
• 5+ years of customer facing experience in a customer success or account management roles.
• Have experience defining, building and implementing a customer success process for another SaaS company.
• Possess strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate RealRecruit, understand and translate business and technical requirements to appropriate internal teams.
• Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – especially in the area of public speaking.
• Experience delivering and driving software implementation and adoption best practices.
• The capacity to travel up to 20% of the time.