At Evolve, we are looking for someone who is ambitious, a team-player, willing to learn, whose passion is technology and who wants to start and grow their career in the IT/Software industry. Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to researching and developing new and/or existing applications for mobile devices on Apple’s iOS operating system. This position requires an experienced iOS Developer.
Desired skills and experience include
• Be able to design and build applications for Apple Devices on the iOS platform.
• Have a strong technical background and good working knowledge of Xcode and Cocoa frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Location).
• Have a strong command over Swift, Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
• Have experience with local data storage, threading and performance tuning.
• Have experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Have a working knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
• Stay up to date with the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Android experience is an added advantage.
Minimum qualifications include:
• A Bachelor’s Degree (preferred or equivalent experience) in a related field.
• 4+ years working in field.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Good knowledge of interface builder, Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and Object-oriented concepts.
• Experience with Instruments and ability to evaluate the output.
• Data Center knowledge is a plus.
• Communicate effectively and constructively.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven and collaborative environment.
• Work as a part of the team and support the entire company.
• Technology resources-company issued phone, computer, tablet.
• Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, 401K and paid time off.