Shift Supervisor – Off Shifts
• Prioritize and coordinate activities of Process Techs, Mold Setters, Material Handlers and Assemblers to ensure production plan is being executed.
• Maintain correct staffing as needed to support current shift production demands.
• Input daily production into ERP system.
• Evaluate and resolve production issues by evaluating the molded parts, machines, support equipment and/or raw materials in order to determine the root cause and direct corrective and preventive actions.
• Review cycle times and machine performance and be able to take immediate corrective actions should any be required.
• Enforce safety and quality standards at all times.
• Promote a safe and healthy work environment as well as ensuring all emergency procedures are being followed when necessary.
• Adhere to and enforce policies and procedures as outlined in the company’s Policy and Procedure Manual.
• Enforce and regularly review company core values.
• Use KPIs to drive production and improvements to optimize the potential of lean manufacturing.
• Facilitate/support 5S + 1/housekeeping.
• Attend and participate in training and staff meetings as requested by the supervisor/management team
• Follow escalation plan for non-performing products/equipment.
• Perform other assignments as requested or as business needs require.