Accounts Payable Specialist (HIRED)
Consolidated Claims Group offers an innovative solution that revolutionizes the way insurance companies settle complex property and casualty claims. Our award-winning Customer Continuum leverages cutting-edge technology, calculated processes and customer-focused team members to deliver uncommon results – claims that adjusters can settle with confidence.
As the leading provider of specialty claims investigation services, CCG ensures that every adjuster experiences predictable service delivery on every claim. CCG’s branded companies, HVACi and StrikeCheck, allow adjusters to breathe easy knowing all their complex claims will be handled timely and accurately. Headquartered in Uptown Charlotte, but with a nationwide presence, CCG is a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and self-motivated candidates to join our team.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for various duties associated with accounts payable, research and accounting reconciliation. You will work directly with the CCG Accounting Manager to maintain the financial health of the company.
The keys to success in the role of Accounts Payable Specialist at CCG are the disciplined execution of the following high-level tasks:
• Review bills for accuracy and proper approval, ensure bill has not been previously paid.
• Pay vendors through various methods such as check, credit card and online payments.
• Research and resolve billing issues from vendors.
• Make phone calls to vendors.
• Research and reconcile external accounting database.
• Request and process vendor W-9 forms.
• Assist with creating and improving processes.
• Take control and own the A/P process.
• Scan and attach documents.
• Perform filing duties and mail opening/sorting/send outs.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accounts Payable Specialist should possess the following qualifications and personal attributes.
• 5 years A/P experience.
• QuickBooks A/P experience preferred.
• Salesforce experience is a plus, but not required.
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast pace environment.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, organized and ambitious individual.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by CCG for this position now or in the future.
• Matching 401k plan.
• 100% employer-paid health insurance.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Company sponsored events.
• Casual dress.
• Employee referral program.
• Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with endless opportunities.