Wellness Coordinator (HIRED)
TargetCare has provided our clients and their employees with onsite health management solutions since 2004. Our core mission is to help companies improve their bottom line by pro-actively improving the health and well-being of their employees. Our services include Clinical Health Assessments, Onsite Health Clinics, Ongoing Health Coaching and Targeted Health programs. Our services are designed to focus on early detection and prevention of disease, convenience of care and health navigation. TargetCare has an experienced team of clinicians and seasoned health professionals dedicated to managing our business and supporting our clients’ needs. Simply stated, we help employers create an environment where employees are provided the tools and support to make more informed decisions regarding their health, lifestyle and healthcare consumption.
The Wellness Coordinator at TargetCare will play a key role in providing support within the provider services team. Responsible for administrative support of the recruitment efforts of new healthcare providers and assisting in their ongoing management and support. This position works alongside of a designated Provider Recruiter and Provider Manager, both of whom are ultimately responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and managing clinical personnel who provide health care services to TargetCare’s clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assisting with initial job posting and screening.
• Coordination of training and onboarding of new hires.
• Creating and adjusting clinic schedules.
• Ordering of clinical supplies.
• Assisting clinical providers to troubleshoot minor technical issues.
• Travel to perform clinic inspections and physical inventories.
• Work in help-desk type environment to lend administrative support.
• Assembling and distributing nurse manuals and updates.
• BA or BS degree.
• 1+ years of experience in administrative support.
• Some knowledge of wellness or the healthcare field is recommended.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Good project management skills.
• Good written and strong proofreading skills.
• Assimilates information quickly.
• Can collaborate and adapt to new systems and processes.
• Strong technology skills, i.e. Excel to include the creation of basic formulas and charts; Word – especially proficient in layout and formatting, Outlook to include all of its organizational capabilities.
• Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• Good at collaboration and the coordination of people and projects.
• Strong active listening skills.
• Is comfortable dealing with clinical providers and nurses.
• Passion for health and well-being.
• Proactive planner.
• Collaborative, flexible, good troubleshooter and problem solver.
• Strong prioritization skills, can handle multiple tasks, can think independently and self-solve.
• Likes to learn, takes ownership and pride in work, enjoys team projects, open to others’ perspectives, enjoys employee comradery, responsive and can process quickly.
• Strong work ethic, results-oriented and highly motivated self-starter.