Account Manager (HIRED)
We’re a rapidly growing IT consulting team based in Charlotte, NC with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Dallas, Atlanta, Raleigh, Singapore and Melbourne, Australia. We provide both technical and strategic consulting for clients that range from Fortune 500 corporations to seed stage startups. Simply put – we help clients build cool stuff.
We are looking for an effective, skillful Account Manager, who can cultivate relationships with potential buyers and influencers, ‘open doors’ with potential prospects and develop leads that turn into sales.
The Account Manager will be the first voice a potential customer hears. Therefore it is a critical role within the company, responsible for developing and qualifying leads for the organization. Aligned to a specific geography, the Account Manager will leverage all available (and help define) lead generation tools, events, programs and more, to identify and qualify potential leads for the sales team. They will engage prospects over the phone, email, social media and at times face to face, to qualify them for the next steps in the engagement cycle. As a key member of the sales team you will work close with all stakeholders and enjoy career development options within the company.
Who you are:
• You are not looking for the typical Account Manager or lead generation role, you want to own your role.
• You have the intellectual horsepower – and desire – to craft and deliver Levvel’s sales strategies for a variety of complex buyers.
• You challenge the status quo. You love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a provocative point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting.
• You enjoy being surrounded by teammates who push you to be better and grow through continuous coaching and skills development.
• You hunt for opportunities to go above and beyond for your team and they can rely on you to execute with excellence.
• You want an opportunity to gain the knowledge and one-of-a-kind experiences that will rapidly propel your professional development.
You should be able to:
• Prospect and qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic/industry territory, leveraging appropriate sales and marketing tools.
• Improve/Develop processes needed to build an effective Account Manager team.
• Develop enterprise customer prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media and appropriate marketing channels.
• Identify events and marketing strategies that should be employed to improve the quantity and quality of lead generation.
• Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to leads.
• Cultivate and nourish prospects to convert them to leads and qualify them.
• Work with the Account Directors to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule presentations.
• Keeps informed on new products, services and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
• Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, market condition and competitive issues.
• Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business, strong time management skills.
• Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
• Comply with company policies and manage detailed records in our sales CRM.
• 2-4 years Inside Sales.
• Travel around 15% of the time.
• Software or IT Consulting Sales experience required.
• Devops sales preferred (or a plus).
Why work with us:
We’re looking for people who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning and possess the focus to translate those learnings into tangible results. We don’t hire for specific skills, we look for people who are passionate and driven by a desire to imagine and build transformative solutions. Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, mentors and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including;
• Competitive salary.
• 401k matching.
• 4 weeks’ vacation.
• 10 Paid Holidays.
• Health, dental, vision.