Product Manager (HIRED)
Join the KrogerCLT office today! Work on exciting and cutting-edge technologies for one of the nation’s largest retailers. Harness your leadership skills to sculpt industry-leading technology products with a team of designers, developers and technologists. Work in a fast-paced environment in an agile format to spearhead prototyping, user feedback and development work to generate quick learnings for modern, forward-thinking customer experiences.
The primary job of the Product Manager is to own and drive a product from vision, through design, to requirements and finally delivery. A PM will be a facilitator within a larger cross-functional team to solve business problems. A PM should be able to work with significant autonomy and freedom, requiring little oversight. This autonomy, however, will be within a broader strategy set by a Senior Product Manager and/or Group Product Manager. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential job functions:
• Identify product requirements and future enhancements through collaborative engagements to support product strategies.
• Create, maintain and communicate product catalog roadmaps, including near-term delivery and 1-2 year product evolution, to engage stakeholders across the organization in aligning and supporting company and business unit strategies.
• Create highly collaborative cross-functional partnerships across the Kroger matrix organization.
• Identify, measure and improve key product catalog metrics to enhance the customer experience and create a compelling, relevant product vision using web metrics, customer loyalty/insights, customer feedback/research and internal operational metrics.
• Identify opportunities to create best-in-class capabilities by leveraging customer feedback and team knowledge/expertise in order to connect company strengths with available resources.
• Develop a product plan and deliver breakthrough experiences to market by working with technical and non-technical partners, measure output, improve execution and continuously deliver production expectations.
• Model Agile principles by maintaining a groomed backlog and providing 1-N prioritization for backlog.
• Set criteria for Minimum Viable Product to increase the speed/frequency with which enhancements and new capabilities are delivered.
• Travel to work locations to attend company meetings.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.