Digital Advertising Specialist (HIRED)
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
The team you will be joining:
• $200M privately-held advertising company.
• Financially healthy, well established and growing organization.
• Multiple locations throughout the entire country.
What they offer you:
• Family oriented, team-based environment.
• Growth potential due to organization expansion.
• Great work/life balance mentality.
Why this role is important:
• Drives revenue opportunities through the development of cogent online advertising campaigns.
• Identifies online advertising needs of clients based on features and benefits of the product.
• Creates, prepares and proposes online advertising presentations that best suit customer needs.
• Prepares accurate advertising contracts on behalf of the company.
• Works in concert with the other members of the sales team, providing an energetic and positive dynamic within the team.
• Works with Creative Services to develop content and messaging for clients.
• Meets and/or exceeds stated quarterly and annual revenue budgets and objectives.
• Functions as a core resource for all new program/product launches being initiated by the organization.
The background that fits:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Strong digital analytical skills and ability to utilize digital metrics to increase effectiveness of campaigns, promotions and advertising.
• Must be organized, self-managed, self-motivated, detail oriented and deadline oriented.
• Successful online sales record a plus.
• Microsoft Suite capabilities.
• Google AdWords certified.
• Google Analytics Certified Team player willing to assist where needed.