The Home T, a leading lifestyle apparel brand, is currently seeking to add an additional Graphic Designer to join it’s design team. The Graphic Designer position is charged with helping dream up new trendsetting designs. You will need to come up with concepts and run with concepts that are sent your way. This is an opportunity to have fun and have a real impact. If you like the idea of dreaming up trendsetting designs that will be incorporated on apparel, please keep reading.
• You probably have 3-7 years of design experience. If you have less than that, let us know how you’re crushing it and why you should be considered.
• Illustration must be one of your strengths.
• You have a strong sense of what’s stylish and what’s not. You’re capable of designing the best widget possible, even though it might not be your personal taste.
• It’s without question that you are well schooled, if not a master, of Illustrator and Photoshop or any other day to day tools needed.
• Experience conceptualizing designs from start to finish and utilizing research when necessary. You must be endlessly curious.
• Apparel experience is a plus, but not required. We may even give bonus points if you have experience with t-shirt design and the inner-workings of screen printing.
• You need to be in touch with pop culture, current trends and understand the difference between “that’s cool” and “that’s so cool I’m going to buy it.”