Land Surveying Field Technician
Located in Charlotte, North Carolina near the beautiful downtown area, RB Pharr & Associates is looking for a field technician to become a part of their winning team. RB Pharr has been in business for over 60 years and continues to grow with the Charlotte Economy. R.B. Pharr specializes in ALTA/NSPS Land Title surveys for complex real estate deals as well as topographical surveys for land developers. Over the years RB Pharr has become a leading Land Surveying company in Charlotte and prides itself in being a preferred Land Surveyor among Real Estate Attorneys, Developers and Civil Engineers in the Charlotte and surrounding areas.
R.B. Pharr & Associates is looking for a focused, diligent, hardworking and flexible employee that is willing to work with other team members to complete multiple Land Surveying projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
• Their ability to set up and operate a Leica Total Station with Carlson Survey program.
• The desire to work outdoors in both wooded and developed areas.
• The ability to work on a survey crew as a team player.
• A keen attention to detail.
Skill requirements of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
• High School Diploma or GED.