Legal Assistant (HIRED)
Are you driven to work through challenges? Do you get satisfaction from supporting clients, your company and your co-workers? Do you enjoy learning? Are you detail oriented? Are you intrigued by the legal arena?
For more than 25 years, Dain Dulaney and Matt Joyner of Bishop, Dulaney, Joyner & Abner, P.A. have helped hundreds of business owners develop legal solutions to start, grow and successfully exit their businesses and seek a shared legal assistant to support their practices. As a boutique corporate and transactional law firm, they seek to understand the unique goals of each client and tailor their services to meet the needs of each individual client. The candidate will need to embrace the concept of being accountable for his or her own actions and accept responsibility for understanding what is necessary to accomplish the work.
In addition to strong interpersonal, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, the ideal candidate must demonstrate:
• Strong self-management and organizational skills to balance workload and competing priorities.
• Strong client service focus and exceptional skill at cultivating long-term relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• The ability to maintain focus on project completion and commitment to processes.
• Appropriate professionalism and poise to effectively serve as an ambassador of the firm.
• An ability to motivate and influence the actions of others to get results.
• A drive to work through challenges and achieve despite obstacles.
• An efficiency with resources and passion for serving client needs.
• Supporting Partners and projects.
• Client interaction.
• Team Dulaney and Joyner (assist/support/contribute to team).
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• Solid proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet Explorer and Adobe Acrobat.
• Exposure to legal time entry systems preferred (experience with QuickBooks is a plus).