AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
The team you will be joining:
• $500M in revenue Private Equity owned with high growth and acquisitions.
• Company has had 2 very successful years with multiple acquisitions.
• 19 states 100+ locations. Growth from 8 states and 42 locations in less than 2 years.
• Aggressive growth plans, well capitalized.
What they offer you:
• High-growth. Exposure to leadership – CEO, CFO, Controller, etc.
• Looking for high capacity candidates who are interested in learning a lot and being part of a $14B industry that is currently consolidating.
• It’s an opportunity to learn the business and then progress into a higher level opportunity under great leadership.
• Excellent benefits with 50% match up to 6%, PPO, Life, Dental and 15 days PTO.
Why this role is important:
• Support the legal department in various capacities and work with legal, compliance, regulatory and litigation functions.
• Ensure required contracts, applications and credentialing are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Act as a liaison between vendor partners and department staff to provide general administrative and legal support.
• Adhere to organization’s policy and procedures.
• Participate in developing department goals, objectives, systems, policies and procedures.
• Act as a role model within and outside the Company.
• Performs duties as workload necessitates.
• Participate in administrative staff meetings, committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
• Recommend new approaches to effect on-going continual improvements to policies, procedures and documentation.
• Complete required annual training and keep log of attendees.
• Contract review and modification and maintain a database of contracts.
• Maintain company minute books and other corporate records, including preparation of minutes and consent actions, if necessary.
• Assist counsel in the overseeing and management of litigation, arbitration, administrative proceedings and other regulatory proceedings or matters arising out of or related to hospice operations.
• Conduct legal research, analyze issues and prepare basic legal research memos.
• Draft and revise various policies and procedures at the request of senior leadership.
• Track, distribute, compile and submit required Federal and State regulatory applications and forms per assigned deadlines.
• At the direction of counsel, prepare and proofread agreements, documents, memoranda, charts, presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence and other reports or records in an effective and efficient manner.
• Enter assigned information into company’s online systems to include, but not limited to approved policies, templates, branch address updates and contracts.
The background that fits:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Criminal Justice or Paralegal Certificate.
• 2+ years of work experience, preferably in an in-house corporate law department.
• Experience developing relationships and contacts with external and internal contacts.
• Ability to work with confidential information who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team who can meet tight deadlines.
• Adaptable with exceptional organizational skills.
• Technical skills: Microsoft Office Suite (strong Excel skills).