Senior Digital Marketing Manager
At Butin, our goal is to help our clients Be Remarkable. We are a mid-sized marketing and communications agency specializing in food & beverage, travel & leisure and lifestyle & consumer brands with offices in Charlotte, North Carolina and St. Simons Island, Georgia. We are recognized for our long-term partnerships with national brands and organizations. This year, we were named a Small PR Firm of the Year finalist by PR News, a Top Travel and Top Food & Beverage agency by O’Dwyer’s and have been named four times to the University of Georgia “Bulldog 100” nationwide list of fastest-growing U.S. companies (2012-2016). We are a fast-paced, entrepreneurial group of creative thinkers that values excellence, service and hard work.
Who we are looking for:
A passionate and self-motivated digital native who considers themselves a lifelong learner and an expert in social media, blogging, website optimization, digital marketing, SEO and SEM. Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years’ experience in planning, executing and reporting success for creative digital campaigns. To excel at this role, this person must be excited by the ever-changing world of digital, enjoy problem-solving and view challenges as opportunities. This position requires a can-do, never quit attitude, a high-energy, positive demeanor and an extreme dedication to staying up-to-date on the newest digital trends and best practices.
You will love this position if you:
• Have high energy and are an independent thinker.
• View a loss or challenge as motivating.
• Are passionate about building a career in digital/social media.
• Consider yourself a Facebook Marketing expert.
• Are most productive when working independently and have high personal accountability.
• Have experience building campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Google, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
• Are highly analytical and seasoned at measuring results related to retargeting, conversions and ROAS.
• Knowledgeable about basic web development terminology and processes.
• Great at communicating complex digital activations in laymen’s terms.
• 5-7 years digital marketing/advertising experience.
• Expertise in building, implementing and managing multiple results-driven digital media programs, including paid executions.
• Ability to optimize paid promotions to ensure strong ROI.
• Skilled at synthesizing qualitative and quantitative insights into actionable recommendations aligned with client objectives and goals. Can communicate campaign activities in easy-to-understand, client-facing language.
• Seasoned at creating dynamic reports that tell the full story and illustrate business impact.
• Experience managing multiple vendors, tools and platforms.
• Digital content writing skills.
• Familiarity working with a diverse range of clients.
• Deep knowledge of popular and digital culture, as well as best practices and trends.
Charlotte, N.C. or St. Simon’s Island, GA. Remote working arrangements may also be considered for well-qualified candidates.