Marketing Coordinator (HIRED)
The Marketing Coordinator manages all corporate marketing and communication functions, coordinates cross-divisional marketing projects and trade shows. Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to marketing communications. Serves as a resource and provides support for the development and execution of the global marketing plan for each business segment. The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to Vice President, Sales & Marketing.
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations and updating calendars.
• Content creation, including white-papers, blog posts, email marketing campaigns and social media posts.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales and marketing data.
• Provide support to operating groups, vendors and partners while ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines and recommendations. ◦Serve as primary point of contact with external vendors and agencies.
• Primary responsibility for the production of marketing materials, including print, video, photos, website, blog, social media, event assets, product displays and more.
• Manage trade-show calendar and playbook, identify opportunities, make recommendations.
• Assist in the execution of marketing activity around events, including pre-show promotion, messaging, branding, lead/contact management and post-show activity.
• Work with industry publications, news outlets, etc. to publish editorial articles.
• Maintain proper branding throughout organization.
• Manage email marketing campaigns including monthly newsletter and direct-response campaigns.
• Maintain online presence, including website and social media.
• Assist in the development of project plans, milestones and schedules, identify key stakeholders, identify potential issues and risks and monitor budgets.
Education, skills and abilities:
• Extremely strong writing skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required in English, Marketing, Communications or Mass Media.
• Experience in a marketing and communications role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Adept use of social media.
•Masters’ Degree or MBA a plus.
•WordPress website management.
What we offer
• Strong compensation package.
• Excellent benefits package including.
• Health Insurance (free option exists for employee only or employee and child only).
• Gap Insurance.
• Dental Insurance.
• Vision Insurance.
• Short Term/Long Term Disability (company paid).
• Term Life Insurance (company paid, employee can elect additional).
• Full suite of CHUBB supplemental insurance plans including Disability Income, Level Term Life, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance.
• Pre-Paid Legal.
• FSA/HSA with eligible plans.
• 401K with company match.
•Floating holidays and paid time off.