Marketing Campaign Manager (Real Estate Vertical) (HIRED)
By trade we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they’ll tell you we are a people company. As the industry leader in Accounts Payable (AP) Automation, AvidXchange strives to provide an innovative and collaborative work environment. We do that through focusing on our people, our culture and ensuring we run our business in a way that enables every employee to achieve their fullest potential and help us create a world-class company. Our employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game,” “Passion About Customer Success,” “Win as a Team,” and “Have a Blast.” Whether you live in Charlotte and can enjoy our corporate campus at the AvidXchange Music Factory or you live across the country, AvidXchange has locations waiting for you. We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Love where you work. Live Avidly.
AvidXchange is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to develop compelling and integrated marketing campaigns to fuel the sales team’s activities and create a scalable source of opportunity pipeline. This role will report to the Director of Marketing, but you will work closely with Product Marketing, Market Development and Sales to gain first hand insights to how the market responds to our messages. This is a critical position for the company that’s responsible for growth using all aspects of inbound and outbound marketing to help us achieve our revenue goals.
You will act as the quarterback of your marketing campaign, holding the team accountable to the process in place. You will have daily engagement with our direct and channel sales teams ensuring a closed loop throughout the entire sales process. You will also work with the Director of Marketing, Content Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Events Team to run successful promotional campaigns.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will utilize tools like SalesForce.com, HubSpot, Asana and the AvidXchange website. With these tools and more, you will design, execute, monitor and improve multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns that generate more than marginal returns. These campaigns will target financial executives and business owners within our targeted verticals.
• Build a holistic approach to marketing by creating various campaigns that drive a repeatable, predictable and scalable ROI.
• Develop, manage and execute various B2B integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring new clients.
• Create a healthy pipeline of opportunities through various marketing campaigns: email, webinars, in-person events, social media, direct mail, paid advertising, SEO, etc.
• Accelerate the sales cycle with multi-channel nurture campaigns for funnel management.
• Collaborate with the Content Team to produce thought-leadership content used in multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, social media, paid advertising, SEO, web traffic, etc.).
• Collaborate with Product Marketing and Market Research to ensure we are identifying prospects within our target client profile.
• Maintain daily measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
• Create, deliver and review regular reports of campaign results, including campaign revenue influence, MQL SLA infractions, web analysis and evaluation of additional KPIs to Director of Marketing and VP of Demand Generation.
• Work within prescribed budget and report any overspend.
• Ensure brand and identity adherence in campaigns and in all communication channels.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with B2B Marketing.
• Understanding of A/B testing, funnel analysis, segmentation analysis.
• Extremely detail orientated and excellent time management, decision-making, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• A proven track record of creating and implementing marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results.
• Ability to comfortably communicate cross-functionally.
• Ability to influence and negotiate with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors to achieve objectives.
• Proficiency with HubSpot or similar email marketing automation platform preferred.
• Experience successfully working in a collaborative, team environment.
• Have an affinity for data and data-driven decision-making.
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.