Marketing Assistant (HIRED)
Killingsworth Home Services is a fast-growing company now hiring a full-time Marketing Assistant. Killingsworth is looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department with its primary and administrative duties. This position will potentially become remote after 90 days of on-boarding.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
• Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
• Assist in organizing traditional and digital campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
• Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
• Assist in graphic design for print and digital material.
• Compose and post online content for all social media accounts.
• Communicate directly with media reps and other third-party marketing vendors to execute marketing strategy.
• 4 year degree.
• Experience in content creation.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.