Project Coordinator – Web
Carbonhouse, the leading provider of interactive solutions for venues and sports teams is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist with projects for our facility, sports and hospitality clients.
You will be helping deliver website products and services that exceed client expectations. Our clients include NBA, NHL, music and entertainment venues around the world.
Examples of duties:
• Responsible for assisting Project Managers in their interactions with clients.
• Working and interacting with other teams within organization, i.e. Development, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development and Operations.
• Provide support to large list of clients that includes the world’s biggest facilities and sporting teams.
• Assist with client training on carbonhouse products and tools.
• Improve accounts through quick and efficient client support.
• Staying informed of client’s industry/segment.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
• At least 2 years of experience with project management at a digital or advertising agency (or recent graduate with similar degree of study).
• Experience working in concerts, family shows and special events a plus.
• Experience with project management tools a plus.
• Computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Presentation and internet programs.
• Ability to identify opportunities and creative solutions.
• Strong writing skills including communication and presentation skills.
• Travel may be necessary to industry conferences/tradeshows.
• Health Insurance and Dental options.
• Plenty of vacation.
• Flexible and casual work environment.
• Big company benefits but working within a small company culture.