The Marketing Coordinator manages the corporate headquarters marketing and corporate communication functions, coordinates cross-divisional marketing projects and trade shows. Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to marketing communications. Serves as a resource and provides support for the development and execution of the global marketing plan for each business segment. The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to Vice President, Marketing & Investor Relations.
Essential duties and key responsibilities:
• Assist with sales and marketing projects from inception to completion.
• Provide support to operating groups, vendors and partners while ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines and recommendations.
• Assist in the development of project plans, milestones and schedules, identify key stakeholders, identify potential issues and risks and monitor budgets.
• Serve as primary point of contact with external vendors and agencies.
• Assist with production of marketing materials, including print, video, photos, event assets, product displays and more.
• Manage global tradeshow calendar and playbook, identify opportunities, make recommendations.
• Assist in the execution of marketing activity around events, including pre-show promotion, messaging, branding, lead/contact management and post-show activity.
• Work with industry publications, news outlets, etc. to publish editorial articles.
• Work with brand ambassadors to establish and maintain proper branding throughout organization.
• Support marketing integration by completing goals set forth by integration team.
• Maintain promotional product program and online e-commerce site, evaluate monthly sales, refresh product selection and create promotional emails for internal distribution.
• Maintain online presence, including NN corporate website, subsidiary websites, IR website thru Nasdaq and website integration/rebranding activities.
• Assist in the management of social media pages and develop post content.
• Assist in the management of third-party market data depository and agreements.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree is required in Marketing, Communications or Mass Media.
• Experience in a marketing and communications role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Adept use of social media.
• Masters’ Degree or MBA a plus.
Skills and competencies:
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and edit skills.
• Motivated self-starter with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines with careful attention to detail and follow-through.
• Must be self-motivated and have a drive to excel.
• Ability to appropriately handle confidential material.