Event Sales Consultant (HIRED)
If you are a person who
• Likes to create and inspire creativity.
• Is outgoing and loves networking and talking to new people everyday.
• Has experience or is interested in the event industry.
• Has a “make it happen” philosophy.
• Likes to collaborate with different departments and wants to understand all the moving parts that go along with the event industry.
• Believes that relationship building and a positive attitude is key to making the sale.
Then we are looking for you. Party Reflections is a leading event rental industry provider in the Carolinas. The business started in 1958 and has been a family operated business since day one. The most important piece to our success is our people. We strive to make great moments happen for both our clients and our employees. We are always eager for motivated and results-driven people to join our team.
• Capturing sales business, primarily through walk-in traffic, telephone inquiries and internet inquires.
• Assist walk-in clients with general questions and small or mid-sized orders.
• Answer phones and email inquiries.
• Help clients with general questions.
• Transfer clients with larger orders and more specific/complicated questions to Account Executives.
• Become proficient with Social Tables CAD program to create and modify event layouts.
• Make outbound phone calls/emails, to follow up with unsold customer inquiries/quotes and delivery confirmation.
• Apply payments to customer orders.
• Help maintain the showroom.
• Adhere to company policies and pricing structures.
• Handle various office duties as necessary.
• Assist with other duties or projects as assigned.
• Great organizational and communication skills.
• Strong inside sales skills, including the ability to anticipate the needs of customers and follow through with the appropriate action or solution.
• Is able to quickly establish rapport with customers.
• Understands the value of teamwork and exudes a positive attitude and energy level.
• Dedicated to learning from others, shares information and asks questions.
• Has the flexibility to work additional and/or different hours based on the seasonality of the business – including additional training and meetings.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years in industry or sales experience.
• Classification – Non-exempt.