Digital Marketing Manager (HIRED)
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
Red Ventures is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing Paid Media team. Reporting to the Director of Paid Media, this role is highly visible to the organization and is integral to the continuing success of our digital businesses. The Paid Media team’s initiative is to develop, grow and sustain Red Ventures’ digital marketing expertise for both our partners and Red Ventures owned businesses. In this role, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing paid search, paid social and display campaigns for businesses in Red Ventures’ portfolio. We are looking for a candidate that will roll up their sleeves and execute on a variety of projects including building out new marketing campaigns, performing A/B tests, diving deep into data and strategizing.
What we are looking for:
• A paid media expert who can instantly make an impact on the business P&L.
• Prior experience managing paid search or paid social accounts.
• Experience leading large scale paid media accounts in a fast-paced digital environment.
• Track record of promotions or growth in previous roles.
• Experience managing and leading a team with an ability to develop less experienced analysts.
• Ability to lead training and support documentation of best practices.
• Ability to set paid media strategies for the business.
• Strong communication skills required to effectively communicate with business and partner stakeholders.
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful growth.
• Ability to operate with ambiguity.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance).
• 3+ years relevant industry experience (e.g., paid search, display, paid social, site ecommerce, UX).
• Agency experience preferred.
• Experience leading and managing a team.
• Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Analytics, SQL, Microsoft Office and other relevant third-party tools.
• Ability to evaluate large data sets and make meaningful decisions.
• Proven track record of demonstrable business growth.
• A combination of paid search, email and display experience is a plus.
• 401k with employer match.
• Untracked PTO.
• Health insurance.
• Campus amenities (subsidized lunch, basketball and tennis courts, onsite health clinic and more).