SM + Marketing Coordinator (HIRED)
Black Wednesday is a boutique marketing company focused on amplifying and leveraging a brand’s message with the intention of building community, driving traffic and increasing sales, brand awareness and recognition. Concentrating on social media, marketing, events and public relations, BW works to help businesses gain the exposure needed to be successful. We are dedicated to providing custom services tailored to our clients and we are always up for trying something new. This edge is what has helped us grow the business… and now we need you.
We are looking for a full-time person to come in and do stellar work. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with us. The Social Media + Marketing Coordinator to become a key member of our marketing team. This position is open with immediate need, but we want to find the right fit.
• Manage social media content and calendar per client.
• Create editorial plans for campaigns and implementation.
• Create, curate and manage content (photography, graphics, blogs, etc.).
• Manage day-to-day social media communications and campaigns.
• Manage customer feedback, utilize strategic hashtags, build community.
• Analyze successes and trends and manage summary reports per client.
• Assist with graphic design needs.
• Assist with event execution.
• Some research/administrative responsibilities/errands.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have 1 year of professional Social Media experience, Bachelor’s preferred/not required.
• Will have a passion for connecting with people.
• Will be socially engaged in local communities.
• Will have an understanding of target audiences and how/where to speak to each.
• Will have strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Will be proficient, frequent users of multiple social media outlets including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
• Will think outside-the-box to offer value to the team’s creativity.
• Will be detail-oriented, resourceful and productive.
• Will be organized, able to multi-task and complete projects efficiently.
• Will be driven to jump in and get the job done (and done well).
• Will be interested in a challenge and excited to work hard.
• Will continue to strive for perfection.
• Will be able to communicate professionally.
• Will have initiative and be able submit work in a timely fashion via the portal that is requested.
• Will have access to a computer (laptop preferred), you will be required to bring it to work.
• Will be personable, fun and have a positive outlook.
• Will wear black on Wednesdays.
• Must be wired as a marketer with focus on getting the word out about various messages across multiple platforms.
• Must receive and absorb feedback and learn in a fast-paced environment.
• Will be flexible and adaptive to the ever-changing needs and demands of the business.
• Will work well with managing own deadlines and workload.
• Must be enthusiastic and excited to help our clients grow.
• Hourly, based on experience.
Why work for Black Wednesday?
• Business casual and fun work environment.
• Super challenging and fast-paced business.
• Driven by creativity and authenticity.
• Big opportunities for continuing education, networking and professional growth/development.
• We’re laser-focused to get the job done, but we know when it’s time for a beer.
• We have awesome clients doing epic work.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.