Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Interior Project Manager with a passion for high-quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for the Interiors Workplace Studio in our Charlotte Office.
• Project Management with the ability to manage and lead complicated design projects and/or multiple projects efficiently and successfully as well as to work as a team member on project design teams.
• Leading strong client relationships.
• Participate in or lead programming and pre-planning design analysis.
• Develop and execute design solutions including space planning, design development, construction documents and detailing for interior architecture projects.
• Provide drawing coordination and technical oversight for project activities with clients, consultant’s contractors and staff.
• Perform site inspections, review shop drawings and material submittals and other related construction administration tasks.
• Mentor/coach less experienced staff.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited university.
• 10+ years of experience.
• NCIDQ or NCARB Certification.
• Workplace expertise and workplace industry leadership.
• Excellent presentation, drawing and sketching skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit/Microsoft Suite (other design-related programs are a plus).
• Thorough knowledge of commercial project design including constructability, project costs, building codes, furniture systems and work place design.
• Motivated self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment.
Why work with us:
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation and growth opportunities. To learn more about Little, please visit us at our website or check out our blog. Want to know what’s it’s like to work in Little’s Charlotte office? Here’s a peek inside.
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected] or a member of our HR Team.