IT Security Analyst (HIRED)
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
The team you will be joining:
• Fortune 100 Financial Services Company.
• 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth.
• Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent.
• Significant investments in cutting-edge technology.
What they offer you:
Culture – excellent work environment that fosters collaboration.
Growth – ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization.
Opportunity – gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology.
Stability – recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits.
Why this role is important:
• Follow documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by applying technical knowledge of the respective technology platform (e.g. Active Directory, RACF) and enhance existing SOP documents through continuous improvement.
• Process manual requests (that cannot or have not yet been automated) and incidents faster than the defined Service Level Agreements.
• Escalate requests to technology platform SMEs, in a timely manner, when the request requires more specialized transactions.
• Identify underlying issues resulting in missed SLAs and/or compliance issues and proposing solutions.
• Troubleshoot access and automation related incidents.
• Approach each situation with a security-focused mindset.
• Stay knowledgeable of company and industry security standards.
• Assist with centralization of new applications to be managed by the Access Management Core Platforms team.
• Ensure compliance with various IT security policies.
• Educate and communicate security requirements and procedures to IT system owners and others.
• Available during on-call situations.
The background that fits:
• 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Some college training or experience in an identity and access management role.
• Experience with Active Directory, RACF, Automation tools and Microsoft Office products.
• Experience working in and guiding a team-oriented and collaborative IT environment.
• Exceptional leadership skills and interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
• Strong documentation and problem-solving skills.
• Highly self-motivated, directed and can work independently without supervision in a high-pressure environment.
• Four-year degree preferred.
• Experience with Service Now, SailPoint, Varonis, Tableau, PowerShell and other scripting languages preferred.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.