Digital Marketing Strategist
E-dreamz is looking for a creative thinker and strategist to join our digital marketing team. This person would be responsible for thought leadership and vision creation while executing unique digital marketing campaigns. Must also possess and develop the tactical skills necessary to launch and manage digital marketing campaigns. Creative writing and content creation experience/ability would be ideal.
• Setup, launch and run Digital Marketing campaigns for PPC, SEO, social and email.
• Analyze campaign performance based on key metrics.
• Present concepts to clients.
• Create content and content strategies based on client(s) specific industries or needs.
• Create and execute unique promotions, giveaways, etc.
• Audit end-user experience and provide recommendations.
• Recommend and execute campaign adjustments and enhancements.
• Work with Digital Marketing and Production teams to ensure client goals are met.
• Assist clients in understanding the value of Digital Marketing.
• Research opportunities in relation to new technology that will aid the team.
• Contribute to team efforts to maintain in-depth knowledge of industry current events and trends.
• Client performance reporting with monthly face to face meetings.
Have experience with:
• PPC and SEO Management.
• Social Networking/Social Media Marketing.
• Email Marketing.
• Marketing Automation.
• Display and Banner Advertising.
• Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Website Usability Analysis.
• Web and Mobile Lead Generation and eCommerce knowledge.
Required professional skills:
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Passion for internet marketing.
• Self-motivated to work with minimum supervision.
• Able to work on multiple accounts.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Eager to learn new techniques.
The ideal candidate:
• The candidate is expected to have 4-6 years of hands-on experience in a creative advertising or digital agency environment.
• Must be able to develop innovative, market-leading ideas and present them to clients with enthusiasm.
• Experience with digital marketing services such as PPC Management, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
• The candidate is also expected to have understanding of eCommerce web development and design.
• Personality, professionalism and ambition are as important as skill set.
• Commitment to accuracy and timeliness, responsible, self-motivated to work with minimum supervision, calm under pressure, with flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing environment.