Regional Marketing Manager
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
Lime is looking for a regional marketing leader to lead development and execution of marketing plans that generate demand and increase brand awareness across markets in a region. Responsibilities will include (but are by no means limited to) coaching, program/process development, project management, communicating business updates, business development and exploring and testing marketing channels. As a servant leader who removes barriers and empowers output, KPIs are shared with the teams you lead (rider acquisition and retention), brand awareness and preference and overall business growth as measured by revenue. This role reports to the Global Head of Field Marketing
Who you are:
You should be a strategic, motivating, scrappy, leader. You are comfortable getting your hands dirty and capable of articulating a marketing strategy to executives. You have strong business sense and you understand how local marketing can positively impact the P/L. We move at a very fast pace in a state of ambiguity and evolution and have high expectations for quality and impact. You’ll need to embrace the antithetical dynamics of a high-growth start-up. Manual not included.
• Coach Community Managers on developing and executing marketing plans that grow ridership, awareness and preference across 4-8 key markets in the Region.
• Develop and share scalable processes and best practices with counterparts and HQ team.
• Oversee and project manage multi-market marketing campaigns and partnership activations.
• Communicate KPI performance and plans to cross-functional stakeholders.
• Facilitate intra-Region collaboration and camaraderie.
• Demonstrate a broad understanding of key business drivers and customers.
• Advocate for and recommend resourcing based on evolving market conditions.
• Regional travel up to 40%
Experience and skills:
• 6+ years of marketing or business development experience, 2+ years of management experience.
• Leadership – you can influence with or without authority.
• Strategy – you can click into the big picture.
• Intuition – your strong instincts lead to strong hypotheses.
• Analytics – your data chops can help you prove/disprove your strong hypotheses.
• Attitude – you are a passionate, collaborative, positive team player.
• Background in mobility, community affairs, tech or field marketing leadership for high-profile brand.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
• A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018.
• Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth.
• Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
• Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.