The Office Manager’s main function is to provide high-level support to the members of our psychological practice. The goal for this position is to oversee work processes, data flow of client evaluations and administrative support to our team of professionals.
This is a 25-35hr a week position working closely with members of the practice team and in a fast-paced, client focused practice. The ideal candidate will have communication skills that enable a welcoming and helpful attitude toward daily interactions with our team and our clients.
We invite you to apply if you welcome the opportunity to utilize your superior communication skills and your desire to streamline office efficiencies to add value to our growing practice.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience serving team members and clients and have a solid understanding of the power of simplified workflow, following standards and client confidentiality.
If you have a strong sense of professionalism, proven decorum and discretion to compliment your communication skills and are looking for a rewarding opportunity to add value to thriving team of psychologists, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
• Manage the process and data flow of our clients evaluations, client flies and client communication.
• Provide support to the psychologists through patient care by preparing folders and systems for patient testing, setting up appropriate test protocols, scoring evaluations, generating reports, organizing data from various platforms into one central location, proofreading reports.
• Provide administrative support through developing and implementing procedures to improve office efficiencies, attend meetings, ordering supplies, photocopying, follow up for invoice payments.
• Provide client care and office effectiveness through communicating promptly and professionally (both verbally and electronically) with staff and clients.
• Strict adherence to HIPPA privacy laws, confidentiality and professionalism and trust is a basic expectation.
A plus if you have experience with:
• Microsoft Office.
• Cloud-based storage.