• Drive overall digital strategy and associated tactics to meet client’s goals, working closely with account lead(s).
• Established as leader with the client and across all departmental teams within Resolution and our agency partners (OMD, etc), effectively prioritizing/negotiating needs between all parties.
• Effectively manage and develop junior team members (mentoring, training, etc.).
• Prioritize and manage quarterly priorities and ad-hoc requests to ensure they are executed on time and to client expectations by entire client team.
• Ability to problem solve, such as finding solutions for issues not yet attempted.
• Proactively share learnings and best practices across the organization.
• Establish oneself as an expert within their functional department and client team.
• Identify ways to improve team efficiency and effectiveness, such as new processes.
• Bring new proactive ideas to help meet client goals and grow business.
• Ability to consult/educate/negotiate with clients and agency partners.
• Effectively communicate paid media insights, reporting, trends and new initiatives to client/agency partners and vendors (as Advertising has ownership of the vendor relationships).
• Ability to present recommendations/ideas to client and internal team.
• Ability to effectively merchandise successes to the client.
• Help educate client team on latest trends, best practices, technologies, etc.
• Demonstrates appropriate judgment through proper escalation.
• In-depth knowledge of paid search optimizations (proactive and reactive), forecasting and opportunity/gap analysis, campaign management tools, including bid rules/management, advanced search engine knowledge, monitoring new search trends and products and evaluating application to client, research tools/competitive analysis, budget/pacing and billing, understanding integrated media, client scope and industry trends.
• Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats preferred.
• 4+ years of work experience (1+ years managing programs focused on delivering and optimizing paid search campaigns, preferably working with Fortune 500 brands).
• In-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices, as well as an understanding of social, video, search retargeting and other online advertising opportunities.
• Be a proactive self-starter.
• Be a team player and committed to training.
• Have strong management skills.
• Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company.
• Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once.
• Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data.