Marketing Communications Manager (HIRED)
• Work closely with the CEO to develop content to communicate the agency’s mission, growth priorities, forward-thinking care models, Medicaid reform and more.
• Develop a content calendar to share positive news, trends in children’s behavioral health, outcomes, volunteer stories, employee engagement and communications for internal and external channels.
• Coordinate sharing and/or promoting volunteer stories with Development/Volunteer Engagement.
• Write, edit and proofread engaging communications including advertising copy, email, website and social media content, media responses, speeches and more.
• Manage crisis communication and media
• Attend exhibit fairs and conferences to communicate Alexander Youth Network’s value proposition to Managed Care Organizations, community partners, etc.
• Provides insight/feedback to organization on industry trends, referral sources, opportunities, etc.
• Manages email marketing campaigns to support referral efforts.
• Supports the content strategy for web including proofreading and editing existing web content for SEO.
• Understands and analyzes data and provides metrics for web and communications initiatives. Creates reports to evaluate the effectiveness of strategic initiatives and shares recommendations for improvement.
• Serves as key member of the marketing team, manages marketing materials and provides expertise on copy and content best practices.
Education and experience:
• B.A. or B.S. in Communication, Public Relations or Marketing. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
• 3-5 years of communications, journalism and/or marketing experience, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and WordPress. Healthcare or mental health care experience a plus.
• Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills required.
• Professional experience in creating campaigns and standalone emails and content.
• Experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics and writing for SEO.
• Professional experience and proficiency in managing corporate social media sites such as Yammer, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Experience managing/directing designers or vendors through the process of creating of social graphics, video and other interactive content.
• Proven ability to independently create polished, engaging and grammatically correct digital content that meets defined business objectives across multiple channels and platforms (email, websites and social media).