CPI is seeking a highly creative, skilled and motivated videographer/editor to join our marketing department and in-house agency. Someone who can create high-quality video content in a fun, collaborative environment and design, maintain and manage all video components of advertising and marketing campaigns.
• Develop visual look for all video that supports and reinforces brand.
• Operate video camera and digital video accessories and work with on-screen talent, to shoot consumer videos, product b-roll, internal training sessions and other events. Direct story subjects/talent.
• Expertly light and record audio on location as well as in the in-house studio.
• Edit projects from start to finish collaborating with creative team on direction to produce creative, clear, informative and engaging videos.
• For CPI television commercials, serve as a co-producer working with outside resources to achieve desired goals for each shoot, providing direction and collaborating with Marketing team, Director, DP and production team.
• Find, incorporate and edit music into video projects.
• Serve as liaison to outside agencies and production vendors.
• Conceptualize and produce video and LED animations for sports marketing sponsorships.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, communicating progress and meeting deadlines.
• May have additional duties as assigned by Management.
Requirements and experience:
• Must possess excellent oral and reading comprehension, critical thinking, decision-making, listening and time management skills.
• Must be highly proficient in multimedia production and have a strong working knowledge of computer programs used in the industry and other state-of-the-art multimedia tools.
• Must demonstrate professionalism in working with internal staff, projects requiring customer outreach and in dealings with partnering vendors.
• Must have working knowledge of all facets pertaining to the creation, production and editing processes of television campaigns, online videos and inter.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to execute responsibilities with minimal managerial oversight.
• Must be able and willing to listen, work as a functional member of a team and take direction as needed to meet goals and complete work.
• Must be able to develop and sustain positive and harmonious working relationships with all customers, colleagues and direct reports.
• Must be able to maintain a professional presence and represent the company favorably.
• Must be able to complete projects within urgent and strict deadlines.
• Must have strong technical abilities and the ability to learn new technologies and software as needed.
• Must possess the ability to transform creative ideas and concepts into dynamic visual content.
• Knowledge of hardware and software required for video and audio format conversion and compression.
• Must have an understanding of video file formats, video analysis and metadata.
• Must be detail-oriented and creative and possess good organizational skills, decisiveness and ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to understand and embrace the company core values, corporate goals, mission, vision and priorities as set forth by Management and be able to continually seek ways to meet or exceed goals and fulfill priorities.
• Would be beneficial to have scripting, social media content creation experience as well.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Design or related field.
• 3+ years demonstrated professional experience working as a Videographer/Video Editor.
• 3+ years of experience working within a television, video or digital media production environment.
• Clean criminal background check with no felonies and proof of acceptable driving record.
• Willingness to submit to a drug test.