Marketing Project Manager (HIRED)
AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
The team you will be joining:
• The leader in creating legendary play and recreation experiences around the world.
• Design and manufacture fun and safe play and recreation equipment for all ages and abilities.
• Globally leverage their brands to the benefit of those who use their products and to their customers, employees and shareholders.
What they offer you:
• Fast paced and creative environment.
• Company is recognized as the leader for inspiring and creating innovative products and providing superior customer service.
• Values consist of openness and collaboration as well as passion and purpose.
Why this role is important:
• Mange the flow of information between the Marketing Communications team, external vendors and a variety of internal departments including Marketing/Product Management, Sales, Proposals, Industrial Design, Engineering, Innovation and Finance.
• Attend cross-functional meetings to understand workflow challenges and respond to changes in scope of projects, assembling the right teams to solve problems.
• Follow process to receive work orders from the Marketing/Product Management and Sales teams.
• Ensures completion of clear project briefs before initiating new projects.
• Manage projects, including budgets and expenses for external vendors, photographers, printers and graphic designers ensuring agreed milestones and deadlines are achieved.
• Maintain the department’s project-tracking database.
• Identify needs for surge capacity and manage scheduling with outside vendors, ensuring that internal capacity is leveraged before external capacity is hired.
• Support Marketing Communications Manager on vendor selection to achieve best cost.
• Build and maintain a self-service asset management system that is user-friendly for the Sales organization.
• Ensure timely releases of files to vendors, archive assets as released to print and obtain copies of final assets post-production.
• Ensures archival of post-production files according to production guidelines/timelines.
• Clearly communicate approval dates for all projects in the Marketing Communications pipeline.
• Use Project Management tools to manage the intake of projects, track and report project status and track and report approvals.
• Partner with internal clients and creative teams to resolve scheduling and/or workload challenges as they arise.
• Makes recommendations to streamline and simplify projects and workflow.
The background that fits:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related discipline (related experience may be substituted for degree requirement).
• 2 years Project Management experience or other experience related to managing Creative Projects.
• Experience in creation and production of graphics a plus but not must have.
• Experience in process creation and management.
• Resourceful, analytical, organized, diplomatic and able to manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.