Digital Marketing Manager (HIRED)
Sonic Automotive’s Digital Marketing Team is a progressive marketing team evolving with digital marketing trends and implementing full life-cycle digital marketing campaign solutions for the 100 plus dealerships they support. The team is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Professional to join their team. This is the opportunity to tie together multi-channel digital marketing solutions as a sole contributor while working with third-party agencies of record. This position will have the ability to directly make an impact with the dealerships they support and the overall Fortune 300 company.
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage the daily content needs, digital assets, performance and data associated with Sonic Automotive’ s retail dealerships websites. Management includes (1) Internal and external digital channel managers (e.g. Website, Social, CRM, Search) to optimize the use of each channel to define and drive success at a local and national level, (2) Creative teams (e.g. outside marketing agencies, internal brand developers, etc) to execute on brand & campaign visions at scale, (3) Leadership teams to set and measure retail website goals, sales, budget expectations, and overall digital marketing strategy.
• Developing, managing, and delivering multi-channel digital marketing campaigns across the portfolio.
• Creating, measuring, and reporting on all key metrics associated with owned digital marketing campaigns.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data and managing campaigns based on the insight.
• Tracking site and page level analytics data and recommending/making improvements to content and strategy based on data insights.
• Utilize a range of techniques including content marketing, paid search, organic search, and other digital actions to drive conversions.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of various external partners.
Knowledge, skills, abilities required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related industry.
• 5 years of digital marketing experience in a corporate setting – a plus if managed multiple outlets.
• Multiple certifications including Google Analytics, Adwords, GTM, Bing Ads, YouTube, etc.
• 4 years of experience in implementing a digital campaign, as lead or sole contributor for the full life-cycle of the campaign.
• Prior experience with search marketing strategies and technology, such as Webmaster Tools, Ahrefs, etc.
• Retail experience is a plus.
• 4 years of experience in full-life digital campaigns.
• Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, Search Console.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.