Manager Public Relations (HIRED)
The Manager Public Relations will play a key role within the marketing and communications division, developing brand awareness and securing local and national press for Novant Health.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required Master’s Degree Preferred. Bachelor’s degree in journalism, Communications or related field, required.
• Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in public relations and communications, required.
• Established relationships with general business, consumer press/blogger communities with proven successes in both traditional and interactive PR channels.
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
• A strong sense of teamwork and ability to both manage and execute strategic communications programs.
• Knowledge of national publications and opportunities is a plus. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Solid writing skills (writing test required).
How we work:
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time. Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement. The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care. All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.