The Invigory will elevate the Modern Wellness industry by offering cryotherapy, salt rooms, infrared saunas and more with a touch of class. Our mission is to elevate your sense of wellbeing from the inside out.
The Invigory is looking for an extraordinary Manager with strong sales and management skills (as evidenced by a track record). The ideal candidate must thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and embrace the idea of collaboration to ensure the success of the business. Providing premiere customer service is a key focus for this position. Comprehensive training on all our treatments will be provided.
• Manage and motivate staff to increase sales.
• Oversee recruitment and training of staff.
• Keep track of stock and ordering.
• Assist with sales promotions and in-store events.
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all treatments offered.
• Educate customers about the benefits of all our treatments.
• Resolve client problems and complaints quickly and effectively.
• Assist with development and implementation of sales and marketing plan.
• Deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
• Work with marketing team to maintain awareness of market trends and monitor competitors.
• Monitor and maximize retail budgets.
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflect brand image.
• Administer all treatments.
• Desire to grow with an expanding family.
• A degree in Business/Marketing or related field.
• 3 years of sales and/or customer service.
• 1 year of management experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Passion for fitness and wellness.
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Quarterly and annual performance bonuses.
• Access to our treatments at reduced prices.
• Paid participation in local fitness and social events.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.