Business Analyst (HIRED)
What you will do:
• Partners with Agency business units to understand operational processes in order to prioritize business and information needs and locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing outcome and management reports.
• Monitors demographic economic, labor market data and development and changing landscapes within our territory to predict trends for new opportunities as well as partnership opportunities with allied agencies.
• Gathers business data requirements to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Educates Agency business unit managers and staff on how to read and interpret the reports and analyses.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Four-year degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, data science or related field and 3 years’ experience providing analytic support or equivalent combination of education and experience.